Bredimus Family

News and articles about members of the widespread Bredimus family.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Kate: That Bredimus Girl Gets Around

Kate Bredimus introduced Richmond's Style readers to Liza Kate, an acoustical musician from Florida, Kentucky, Indiana, and other parts of America in March 2006.

A professional journalist, Ms. Bredimus also said "Easily the best movie of the year. That Legolas is one fine elf." of Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King in Richmond.com's 2003 wrapup of popular movies.

CD Baby also quotes Kate Bredimus' comments in a review of "Driftwood: count the stars". She wrote:
Songs slip and slide through acoustic and electric, flourid and spare arrangements, but all convey the same earnestness and unrest that strives for epic and universal proportions...

Dragon*Con's review of RockBot even quotes Kate Bredimus' review of the group, where she wrote:
It's a giddy joyride through video game fantasia and pop confection with metal muscle.

Keep your eyes on Kate Bredimus. She'll be writing more things people want to quote.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Kate,
My name is Ingrid van der Voorn. My mothers name was Olga van der Voorn. Daughter of Josephine Bredimus and Lenssen ( forgot his first name )he was born in Meersen Holland. They had 6 children. Jozef, Anton, Theo, Maria, Hilde and Olga. Maria Lenssen started a family tree. I have those papers at home Australia and if you like I can make a copy and sent it to you. Maria told me once we have also family in the south of France but it was not on here list. Do you know of a Bredimus family in the south of France? I'm at the moment in Holland and be back home in Australia September 18the 2008. I know my grandmother Josephine Bredimus - Lenssen had contact with family members in the USA and that they came to visit us in Amsterdam where I have met them when I was still very Jung. Do you think you can find out who they are? I love to here from you and let me know if you are interested in the family list Maria Lenssen made.
Hope to hear soon from you
Inge

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home